Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lunch on the Go

Three Minute Service Time...Beat THAT Burger Doodle
Plans went a little haywire this morning and, as a result, I find myself working remotely from one of our North Phoenix centers today.  Fortunately I had packed a lunch.

I adore the "Eat Well" line from fresh and easy. Not only is it healthy but, I don't need to remember any of my High School Chem classes to understand what is in the food I am consuming.  Today was the Steak Fajita, vanilla Greek yogurt with granola, and a diet coke.

Three minutes in the microwave ..the only vending machine that was harmed during this lunch was the coke machine.  There is no way that you can put together a drive thru meal in three minutes.  Definitely not one that has steak and brown rice...


No comments:

Post a Comment